Using embryos from donated eggs and sperm is called embryo adoption
Embryo adoption’s success rate is very high
The method of using embryos from donated eggs and sperm is called embryo adoption (also embryo donation). Embryo adoption’s success rate is very high and soon results in you giving birth to your own healthy baby with a strong, respected and treasured bond between mother and child.
Only 5% of human genes are switched on at any one time
Interestingly only 5% of human genes are switched on at any one time, the rest are inactive, we also know that these switched on genes are effected by the environment and that it is the biological mothers’ body that decides which genes are switched on, or off.
As the biological mother of the child you will be the main influence on your baby and what it becomes in the future.
In addition the child will take on all of your finest characteristics, abilities, behaviours and even your appearance, by your nurturing them throughout your pregnancy; when you are breastfeeding; and through the love, support and communication you provide every day.
We recognise that Embryo Adoption (also Embryo Donation) isn’t an easy step to decide to take. This is why we offer professional counselling
To help you deal with any challenging decisions, or ethical quandaries you might face and to ensure that you keep a good quality of life before, during and after treatment.
Reasons for women needing to have an embryo adoption are many and so are the journeys they have taken up to the point they reach us; but it doesn’t matter what has happened or how you got here, we will support you to have a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby.
In some cases, embryo adoption might not be an option. However, don’t let your worries get in the way of your desire to have a baby.
Ask for a medical consultation over the phone and we can discuss with you individually your prospects to have a baby via embryo adoption.
Our approach to each patient is based upon several main principles:
- Attention to your medical history and personal needs
- Professional matching of donor embryos
- Donor embryos of excellent morphology and normal for 23 chromosome pairs
- We help you to get pregnant and to stay pregnant.
- Attentive listening to your needs and friendly and personalised communication throughout
- Professional matching of donor embryos helps us to offer you the security that you and your child will have some physical similarities in the future.
- Attention to the smallest details of your medical history help us to create the most successful treatment plan.
- Choosing the very best embryo for transfer based upon morphological and genetic criteria achieves high clinical pregnancy rate.
- Experience in pregnancy after embryo adoption helps us to help you keep your pregnancy.
Because a healthy baby in your arms is the ultimate goal!
Why is our Embryo Adoption Programme so successful and safe?
- Strict selection of potential donors
- Best quality egg and sperm
- Natural fertilization with IVF without ICSI
- Embryo selection based on morphologic and genetic criteria ensures the highest success rates
- Pregnancy rates of 60% per each embryo used
- Our screening processes for possible egg and sperm donors is extremely strict and less than a quarter of people who apply are accepted
- We make use of only the best quality fresh eggs that have come from pre-screened professional donors (not from IVF patients!)
- Only cryo-tolerant sperm of the best quality sperm donors so that fertilisation is done without ICSI and natural selection of sperm can take place
- Choice of blastocysts for our embryo bank is done on the basis of both morphological grading and genetic testing. (link to choosing the best embryo for transfer)
Our standard is single elective embryo transfer and this results in a clinical pregnancy rate of 60% if the embryo is chosen on the basis of both top morphology and normal chromosome count.
We ensure success rates increase through a thorough choice of possible egg and sperm donors, blastocyst grading and genetic testing, not by number of embryos that are transferred.
Why is our Embryo Adoption Programme so cost efficient?
You do not have to cover the costs of the whole one to one egg donation programme.
So that we can keep the costs of the embryo adoption process as efficient as we possibly can for our patients, they are given 1-2 professionally matched embryos out of our bank of embryos. This ensures that costs for recipients are drastically reduced because there is no need for them to pay the entire cost of one to one egg donation.
If you plan only one child, embryo adoption is for you
If you only intend to have one child, embryo adoption will be the most efficient and cost effective way to achieve this especially within our 3 package programme.
You can choose 1 try, 3 package or money back programme
If you want to have extra embryos frozen from the donors selected, so that your baby can potentially have siblings at a later date, please explore our one-to-one Egg Donation Programme using fresh eggs.
Do you want to let us know about your particular needs to enable us to give you a professional recommendation regarding the most ideal donor choice?